Go to website...
Immigration is a security arm of the Government as well as a service department, charged with the responsibility of controlling entry and exit of persons seeking to live temporarily or permanently in Kenya. In discharging its functions under the Medium Term Plan (MTP) and Vision 2030 framework of "security of all persons and property throughout the Republic", the department contributes towards security, national development and poverty reduction.
The core functions of the Ministry of immigration of state for immigration and registration of persons are:
- Control of the entry and exit of persons
- Issuance of travel of documents to Kenyans
- Regulation of the residency and employment of non-Kenyans
- Provision of consular services in Kenya Missions abroad
- Maintenance, safe custody and retrieval f records in respect of the Departments functions
Apply for your visa hrer: Visa Application form